The march against Facebook and BBC centre-left-wing bias will occur tomorrow, Saturday the 4th of August.
There will be a police presence for safety reasons, due to threats by anti-Semitic group Liberty Defenders (Pretenders?) to behead Luke Alexander, and also Norwich boxer Glen Saffer to burn alive Luke Nash-Jones.
- Luke Nash-Jones, Leader of Make Britain Great Again
- Sharon Klaff, Pro-Israel Campaign for Truth
- Luke Alexander, Supporter of Make Britain Great Again
- Freddy Vachha, UKIP London Chair
- Elizabeth Jones, UKIP NEC
- Edward Howard, Youth Leader for Make Britain Great Again
- Martin Costello, Treasurer for Make Britain Great Again
Meet-up point: 14:30 (2:30pm)
Facebook London, 1 Rathbone Square, London, W1T 1FB
15:00 March to BBC Broadcasting House
(Articles reflect the views of the author, and not necessarily those of Luke Nash-Jones, The Red Pill Factory, or Make Britain Great Again.)